1(800) 638-9890

Note from the Electrical Contractor

Success Story

Tom,

Thank you for the quick response that you provided to us and taking the time to closely evaluate the disastrous situation which we had in West Phoenix. You can imagine the feeling of opening up a building filled with batteries and being overcome by the smell of acid. Then to see that the covers on a large section of the batteries had melted off, and that pieces of plastic, copper and lead had literally shot across the isle embedding in the building insulation. We knew we had a problem.

You were able to investigate the cause and develop a solid solution which the company you represent backed with a minimal cost to us for the clean up and battery replacement. Thank you for your time and effort in helping us to resolve this situation. We have now gone over 5 years without any sign of a reoccurrence.

A west Phoenix Customer